Friday, February 17, 2012

Cambodia 2012

I’m going t to go save the world again (Help Me)
In March I will be headed to Cambodia again to teach Fire, EMS and Water Rescue classes. I again be volunteering with “OESP” http://www.oesp.net/ and the Australian group “AFIRE” http://www.afire.org.au/ My time will be spent teaching in the capital city of Phnom Penh and Siem Reap. We will be working with the National Fire Police, The Airport Fire Departments of both cities and The Royal Body Guard Police. We have been working with the Cambodian Government since 2005 and have made incredible advancements in the country’s Fire and EMS systems.
As of right now it looks like there will be four of us from the USA doing the teaching. We are anticipating maybe having up to 300 students, or it could be only 30 students, but most likely something in the middle.
I am looking for financial help with travel, lodging, student materials and miscellaneous costs. My goal is to raise $2000 by trip time. All collected funds will be used during the trip any funds not used during the teaching period will be used to drill drinking wells for villagers that do not have a safe drinking water available.
As always I’m planning on writing updates, while I’m there, when I can, on my internet Blog site http://www.kayakmedic.blogspot.com/ and list events and news of the trip
So if you have a few spare dollars to help support my endeavor I would welcome them. Even $25 would help. Nearly all of our time and energy during the trip will be devoted to helping the people of this developing country improve their futures. Donations can be sent to me at: Andy Graham / Cambodia EMS PO box 693 Belfair, WA 98528
Or
Paypal account andy@hctc.com360-731-1078 Feel free to pass this on to anyone you thing may be interested in helpingThanks for the help Andy

No comments: